This large modern condo has long
been a favorite on the southshore.
Property location: map
- 1-bedroom/1-bath groundfloor units
and 2-bedroom/2-bath 2nd-floor units, queen hideabed available upon request.
(2-bedroom units have an unenclosed loft as the second bedroom, usually the
"master" suite with it's own private bath)
- 3-bedroom/2-bath units available
in very limited supply
- "Specific unit guarantee"
- Full kitchens
- Large living areas
- Large lanais
- A/C in all units
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Low-rise 4-story "townhome"
- Large pool area with children'
pool and jacuzzi
- BBQ areas
- Tennis courts
- Landscaped grounds surround the
property creating a lush garden setting
- Kamaole Beach III, one of the
best for swimming and snorkeling, across the street with large open lawn and
- Restaurants and shops within a
5-minute walk in Kihei
- 2-minutes' drive to Wailea, 25-minutes
to Kahului, 35-minutes to Lahaina
- Our opinion, based on our guests'
reviews: This property is probably only worth considering if you can get a
"specific unit guarantee" since you don't want to get stuck in one
of the "outer" buildings and interiors vary widely in décor
and condition, though the standard here is quite good. We'd probably advise
you to consider Hale Kamaole right next door for a lower-density property
at a lower price, or Maui Kamaole two doors down instead for ~ the same price.
Contact us for best available price.
- Price varies depending on unit and season
- Specific unit assignment may be available for this property
us for best price quote for your specific dates
Specific unit assignment may be available for this property. Click on links to view specific unit options.
NOTE: LINKS BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR "TWIN-SISTER" SITE MAUIVACATIONADVISORS.COM
3-Bedroom Oceanview: Pikake Suite
3-Bedroom Oceanview: Plumeria Suite
Windsurfari or call 1-800-736-6284
with Navigation Tools